YES, another Liebster Award post! I know I did one just a few days ago but Ingrid, the beautiful owner of Smilingrid, nominated me again so I wanted to answers her questions. I know some of you might not feel like reading another long Liebster post (although you should since I’m nominating some amazing blogs), so I’m going to let everyone decide for themselves: If you want to read the full post, you can see it after the jump.
- Link back to the whomever nominated you!
- Answer the 11 questions that person gave you!
- Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers.
- Make up 11 questions for them to answer!
- Post 11 facts about your self!
9) What is your favorite sandwich topping? chicken and chunky salsa sauce…it’s delicious!!
10) What fictional character do you feel most connected to? Probably Hermione Granger because I relate to being an over-achiever, not having tons many friends when I was younger, liking studying and reading, etc.
11) Choose one: Peanut butter or Nutella? In Finland, neither is a very big thing…but I HAVE tasted peanut butter and I didn’t like it so I’ll go with Nutella (even though I haven’t tasted it).
- How would you describe your version of a perfect home?
- If you were lucky enough to win the lottery, what would you do?
- Who do you look up to most in life?
- Describe the greatest adventure you have ever been on?
- What super power do you dream of having?
- What is your earliest memory?
- Growing up, what was your favorite board game?
- Favorite quote in life?
- Coolest thing you have ever been for Halloween?
- What kind of smoothie sounds really good right now?
- What’s the most unusual conversation you’ve ever had?
- I get too emotionally attached to fictional characters (I cry over them TOO much).
- I have unhealthy coffee drinking habits (usually 5 cups by the afternoon).
- I don’t really know how to say no and I always think that no one wants to hear what I have to say. Yeah, I have horrible social anxieties.
- I’m left handed.
- My nose is naturally very red so I always look a bit sunburned from the nose. Yup, bad skin. Not fun.
- I write poetry but never let anyone read it.
- I’m horrible at getting to know new people.
- I don’t know how to sleep on my left side.
- Some day I want to travel to Tibet.
- I hardly ever do homework or work on my desk – I’m always in bed or on the floor.
- I make really good pancakes.