Also, I got nominated for another Liebster award by the lovely Morgan of Mermaid Tales. I don’t want to spam anyone with my ramblings so those who are interested can read my answers to Morgan’s questions after the jump.
So a quick breakdown of what Liebster is: an award given to small blogs with a following of under 200 and each person who receives this award must nominate 11 other people, list 11 random facts about themselves, answer 11 questions that were asked from them, and finally write 11 questions for the 11 people they choose!
Here are 11 facts about me:
- I am a total cat person and my boyfriend even says that sometimes I act like one.
- I have a compulsion for making lists but not for following them when I should.
- I just dyed my hair back to red ❤
- I love to make art but I have no clue if I’m any good at it.
- I’ve only once made a dish that I pinned on my food-board on Pinterest.
- I’ve never been to US.
- I hate it when people write on books or dog-ear the pages.
- I have a birthmark on my wrist that looks exactly like a bruise.
- I’m addicted to checking my email. I do it pretty much every two minutes…That reminds me – I should probably check my email now.
- I don’t know how to snap my fingers. Yeah. I’m lame.
- I’m left-handed.
Here are my answers to Morgan’s questions:
1) What is your favorite quote? “Not all those who wander are lost.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
2) Favorite book? Harry Potters ❤
3) Favorite place to travel? I really loved Italy but I also adore England!
4) Do you prefer movies or books? Books. Always books. (But I do love movies too..)
5) What’s the best way to travel (plane, car, train, etc)? Car is nice because then I can just relax and read or just stare at the scenery and listen to music. For some reason I’m not able to do that in trains or planes.
6) What’s your favorite food? Sushi and Italian. And Chinese food. I love my foods, it’s hard to choose 😛
7) If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go and with who? Right now, because it’s so cold and wet, I’d want to go back to Indonesia and I’d probably take my boyfriend because then we could go live with his relatives 🙂
8) What do you want to be when you “grow up”? A writer or some sorts who is incredibly happy with her life and has managed to surround herself with great friends 🙂
9) Do you prefer movies or TV shows? Oh wow, it’s surprisingly hard to choose. Maybe TV shows? Because I have the attention span of a chipmunk and movies don’t captivate me quite the same way that books do. TV is easier for me to follow.
10) Why did you start blogging? Because I read so many amazing blogs and I wanted a creative outlet for myself as well.
11) What’s the meaning behind the name of your blog? It combines my two loves: books and style.
Okay, now I’m gonna have to break the chain because I’ve already nominated all the small blogs that I know the two times before when I did this. But if anyone wants to nominate someone or nominate themselves then PLEASE comment and I’ll make up questions and stuff 😉