A while back I was nominated for yet another Liebster by the sweet Marina from Earth to Marina. I put off writing the post since I had just done two of them but now I thought maybe enough time has passed so that you won’t feel like I’m doing these every single day 😛
So the rules again:
1. You must link back to the person who nominated you.
2. You must answer the 11 questions given by the person who nominated you.
3. You pick 11 nominees with under 200 followers (approximately) to answer your questions.
4. You cannot nominate the person who nominated you.
5. You must tell the nominees that they have been nominated by you.
And here are my answers to Marina’s questions.
1. What is your favorite part about blogging? Having a relaxing creative outlet that I get to do just for myself. No pressure…it feels nice.
2. If you could only use one beauty product, what would it be? Umm, probably some sort of foundation because I have a really bad skin (so red and prone to blemishes) that I like to always cover it up.
3. Who has inspired you the most? My mom, definitely! I can’t imagine being a single parent and having to juggle your job and kid and doing everything alone. She’s a superwoman!
4. What is your dream job? A writer 🙂 Preferably in a magazine. I love writing!
5. What is your favorite animal? I love both bunnies (I’ve had two) and cats.
6. What makes you happy? My boyfriend, my friends and reading/writing.
7. Favorite food? Sushi. Or a good steak. I just had good steak so that kind of stuck to my mind 🙂
8. How do you get motivated? I’m generally quite a goal-oriented person so motivation comes quite naturally to me. But if I’m not motivated to do something, I just try and relax because it’s usually my body’s way of telling me that I’ve worked myself too hard lately. If I’m not sleepy and I feel good in general, I’m also motivated.
9. Heals or flats? Flats. I love heels but I couldn’t walk in them too much – they start to hurt my feet.
10. What is your favorite thing to do? Reading<3
11. Where do you like to shop? H&M – it’s cheap and you can usually get all the good basics from there.
This time I haven’t nominated anyone but if you want a nomination or want to nominate someone else, PLEASE COMMENT (and then I’ll make questions)! 🙂 And thanks again, Marina, for the nomination! Oh, and here’s a link to the original post!