Firstly: I’m INSANELY late with this so, my apologies. And a huge thank you to Jess from Bookworms in Dresses for nominating me for my third (?!) Liebster! Be sure to check her out: she blogs about books and food, and all things cool! (Almost rhymed.)
The rules are:
- Thank and link the person who nominated you.
- Write the rules.
- Answer 11 questions and write 11 of your own.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers (who have less than 200 followers on their blog) and don’t forget letting them known that they have been nominated.
- Write 11 facts about yourself.
- Do you like receiving snail mail? Yes, it’s the best! (Check out my Pen Pal Project page!)
- Give your favorite color a quirky crayon name. My favorite color is lime green so maybe Lively Lime (omg, I’m so bad at this).
- What was your favorite childhood cartoon/TV show? I loved Winnie the Pooh when I was growing up – I even had a Pooh plushie.
- You have $20, what do you spend it on? Well, if I don’t need it for anything essential like groceries, I’d probably buy a cheap paperback book and go eat lunch with a friend 🙂
- Favorite fruit/veggie? I LOVE nectarines 😀
- Beach/mountain/city? Pick one. Umm, beach I guess – although city is nice too. But I love swimming so BEACH!
- Favorite book you recently read, or favorite book of all time? Favorite books: LotR and HP, recently Shada (a Doctor Who book by Gareth Roberts who based it on a story by Douglas Adams).
- Do you have an image in mind for your dream house? What is it? (You can post pictures too!) It has lots of windows, nice and cozy – maybe something like those cute little buildings in UK (nothing like the boxy apartment buildings we have here). Big bookshelves and books EVERYWHERE. Nice terrace where you can enjoy morning coffee in the summer. Decorated with turquoise and lime green – very bright and fresh.
- You can take a week vacation to a fantasy world (TV, movie, book, comics, etc) where would you choose to go? Hogwarts, duh!
- Who would play you in a movie about your life? (Why?) Maybe Mia Wasikowska because she’s seems a bit awkward and quiet, which is exactly like me.
- Put a playlist to your average day! Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls on the way to work, Demons by Imagine Dragons on the way home, LotR soundtrack while having a cup of coffee and reading something, something upbeat by Lady Gaga when I’m getting ready to hit the town with my friends, and finally River Flows in You by Yiruma before going to sleep.
- Best comfort food?
- Strangest advice you’ve ever gotten?
- Your favorite thing to do in the summer?
- Dream date?
- What would your autobiography be called?
- Best childhood memory?
- Last book you read?
- Coffee or tea?
- Favorite animal?
- Best movie you’ve seen this summer?
- Favorite item of clothing?
11 Facts About Me:
- I don’t like pickles.
- I hate doing the dishes.
- I get overly attached to animals.
- I get a really bad reaction to mosquito bites – red bumps the size of my thumb. At least.
- I dyed my hair brown recently.
- I still feel like I’m 17 even though I turn 22 soon.
- I love philosophy and psychology.
- I’ve almost drowned two times.
- I get nauseous if I drink a lot of water at once.
- It took me really long to learn how to ride a bike.
- I always think there’s someone in the apartment when the wind makes the window shade bump against the window.
I’m nominating people if there’s anyone who wants a Liebster. Comment
and I’ll edit this to include the questions if you want one.